Monday, May 5, 2014

ahhhh-computer problems

ahhhh- so no internet most of last week kept me away from my blog -booo!

So this week's challenge is coming a  week late- but it's a good one.

Write your wellness statement and repeat it every day...a statement that tells where you are right now with health and fitness and where you want to be... here's mine:).

I am not yet where I want to be with my weight , but I will be.  I know I can do this.  Clean eating and exercise will get me to my goal. I am a powerful, strong woman.



Getting in shape is largely mental- form your wellness statement / mantra, repeat daily (or several times daily) until you start to believe it.
Get motivated- get it done!


Today's workout: body beast bulk arms, 30 min arc trainer, 20 sit ups, 20 reverse crunches

Today's diet
egg whites with spinach, wheat toast with jam
snack: 15 raw almonds , green apple
lunch- baked chicken , roasted root vegetables
snack- red and yellow peppers, hummus
dinner: chocolate shakeology with peanut butter and a banana

No comments:

Post a Comment