Saturday, August 17, 2013

another small weight loss:) and non scale victories

So I weighed in today...down 1.1 lbs.  I'm losing these last few lbs slowly, but at least the scale is going in the right direction.  I also tried on a skirt in a smaller size....(I just went down a size about 3 weeks ago), and it fit although it was snug...I'll take that! I am entering week three of p90x and I do feel that it changes your body.  My arms look more toned, my belly looks a little flatter, and my thighs are jiggly...now those are successes!

Today's workout: x rest day:)-meaning a day off:)
Today's diet: English muffin with 1 egg
banana
baked chicken and a baked sweet potato
greenberry shakeology with blueberries

***greenberry shakeology is my absolute favorite! Yummmm....fresh and fruity!

April
http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678

No comments:

Post a Comment