Saturday, April 19, 2014

saturday's weekly reflection

Overall, a good week. I'm doing my body beast workouts-and not weighing myself until the end of the program.  my goal is to tone stomach and thighs-so just working on that!:)

Yesterday was my bday and I went off course with the eating....to have a huge stomachache all day today:( I need to reflect on that and think about it next time. Since I eat clean so often, when I don't I end up feeling awful the next day...I must stop doing this...clean eating all the way!

Check in tomorrow for the weekly challenge (I know it's Easter-but I want to stick to the schedule:)

Today's workout: Body Beast Bulk Shoulders, 30 min elliptical, 10 min ab exercises

Today's diet
Breakfast : 2 eggs on a wheat English muffin
Snack: mango
Lunch: Chocolate shakeology with a banana and natural p/b
Snack: 10 raw almonds
Dinner: baked chicken, steamed broccoli, baked sweet potato

https://beachbodycoach.com/april6678

No comments:

Post a Comment