Tuesday, April 22, 2014

tuesday's tips

I'm always open that I am still on my weight loss journey...but on this path, I have discovered a few things that work...I want to share with everyone -hence Tuesday's tips.

Eat your meals in a pyramid.  That means breakfast is the biggest meal (think base of pyramid), then lunch, and dinner is the smallest (yes you can have healthy snacks in between).  I started doing this when I read that (I can't remember which) either Sylvester Stallone or Arnold Scharzenegger craved milkshakes and he always had them in the am to help burn them off).  I found I lost weight faster when I started eating a bigger breakfast....it really is the most important meal of the day.


Today's workout : Body Beast Bulk ARms, zumba
Today's diet:
Breakfast- 2 eggs on wheat English muffin
Snack: green apple, 15 raw almonds
Lunch: Balsamic chicken, roasted root veggies
Snack: celery with natural p.b.
Dinner: Greenberry shakeology with a banana
Snack: 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment