Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Body Beast ...I love and hate you

So today's workout was Body Beast Shoulders.....currently in week three. This is the toughest one for me....I have always been unable to lift heavy in terms of shoulders.  Good news is I upped my weights in week two.  So I'm getting stronger:) I'm sore but in a good way.

Today's workout: Body Beast Build Shoulders and 30 min of walk/jog intervals - walk 3 min , jog 2 min.....moving back to running slowly after my ACL injury

Today's diet:
Breakfast: 1.5 cups of oatmeal with half packet of chocolate Shakeology and a banana
Snack: green apple, 15 raw almonds
Lunch: turkey burger on a wheat bun, corn
Snack: raisins
Dinner: Strawberry shakeology with a banana

Have a great day everyone!
April
independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678

No comments:

Post a Comment