Tuesday, July 16, 2013

beat the heat workouts

So my workout of the day is done ...I was up at 4:20 to start.....it's early, but who wants to exercise in this heat in the afternoon ..yuck!  When it's hot, it's definitely a good idea to exercise early.....it's less warm and you get it done and over with...plus you'll eat better...who wants to spoil that 4:30 wakeup and hard work with a bad diet?
Having a dvd workout is also a great option for hot days....staying indoors with a/c...can't beat it.....I did my combat 60 min dvd in air conditioned comfort:).

Today's workout: 3 mile run, 60 min body combat
Today's diet:
breakfast 2 eggs, half cup oats
snack: pear
lunch: salad with grilled chicken and an apple
dinner: strawberry shakeology with a banana
snack: air popped popcorn

Need that dvd workout?  I have so many options on my site http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678 or email me for suggestions april6678@sbcglobal.net

The t25 challenge pack is on sale this month.  t25 the brand new 25 min workout from Shaun T (from hip hop abs and insanity) plus shakeology...a winning combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment