Wednesday, July 10, 2013

how challenges motivate me

So today is day 3 of my online weight loss challenge....not intended for me, but I always play along.  I feel motivated because well, I can't slack off while I'm rooting for everyone else...eat well, drink water, exercise...lol and of course I feel like I have to do it to the max!
I am planning on weighing in on SAt or sun (Probably sun)...I did take a week off from it , but I measured my stomach today and lost 0.5 in off waist and another 0.8 off hips! Yippee ! (shrink hips shrink!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9u1ZHHLTIg
I also made a youtube video about my weight loss journey (and I am so not technological so if you watch lol don't criticize my videography too much).  This was very personal for me to I guess look the reason for my weight gain in the eye!I hope it inspires someone if you watch it. I welcome comments about it (lol other than lack of videography skills)

Today's workout:
10 min elliptical
 circuit with the following: 3 sets of 10 burpees
3 sets of 30 seconds of mountain climbers
3 sets of 20 sit ups
3 sets of 20 step ups onto weight bench
3 sets of 15 pike to plank
3 sets of 20 plank jacks
1 min circuits of jump rope (repeated 3 times)
3 sets of 10 side crunches
3 sets of 10 jump squats
3 sets of 10 push ups
3 sets of 25 jumping jacks
35 min jog/run intervals (3 min of jog alternating with 2 min of sprint)
5 min cooldown walk

today's diet:
breakfast: 2 eggs, half cup oats
snack: banana
lunch: tofu with veggies
snack: lite wheat bread with natural peanut butter (needed carbs after that circuit)
10 raw almonds
dinner: strawberry shakeology with blueberries and strawberries
snack: plum

april
april6678@sbcglobal.net
http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678

No comments:

Post a Comment