Sunday, May 26, 2013

my sunday "routine"

One thing I attribute my success in losing weight to is my sunday routine:).  Every Sunday I go to church and go for my long run (or if it's really horrible weather, I do a longer indoor workout).  This gets my mind , body, and spirit in place for success.  I never deviate from that beginning of the week routine.....sometimes friends gets upset if they want to hang out on Sunday...I'll say , I can't until after church and my run.  I just can't skip those things....they start my week off right.  (And those who love me understand that anyways:).
Start off your weekend with a routine and see how it helps your goals.  You're less likely to go off track if you start the week well.  Healthy eating and exercise on the first day of the week.....see if it helps you make a change in your life.

Today's workout:
7.5 mile jog, 1 mile walk (shorter than I intended.....someone almost hit me with their car, had to jump on curb and my foot hurts....icing it now)
30 minute body combat DVD

Today's diet
Breakfast: egg white omelet with spinach and tomato, 2 pieces wheat toast w. natural peanut butter
Snack: apple, 10 raw almonds
Lunch: tofu with veggies
Dinner: chocolate shakeology with natural peanut butter
Snack: fruit salad



** want to learn about shakeology, body combat (world's most awesome workout) or Beachbody's other great workouts? http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678
or email april6678@sbcglobal.net for more information....let me help you find the secret to weight loss success:)

No comments:

Post a Comment