Friday, May 31, 2013

Shakeology special:)

End of the month special.....buy Shakeology today (last day of the month) and get $5.00 back from me!  You must sign up for Shakeology HOme Direct to receive this offer.
Shakeology is an awesome meal replacement protein shake and superfood.  Here's what some of my customers have said about shakeology:
-It's a meal replacement that actually tastes good!
-I feel more energized and vibrant after I drink my Shakeology.
-My rosacea has lessened in appearance since I started shakeology.
-I've stopped taken advil for my arthritis since I started Shakeology.
_I love my shakeology...it's great because I'm too lazy to make dinner (Ok...that one is me:)

Want to buy Shakeology and get $5.00 back from me....log on to http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678 click shop, click shakeology.  When I see you orderd an HD package, I will send you $5.00
Questions: email april6678@sbcglobal.net
WAnt it but can't get it today....email me for a free sample or with questions.


Today's exercise: 20 min ab workout, 1 hour of swimming
Today's diet:
2 eggs, 1/2 half cup oats
Snack: greek yogurt
Lunch: tofu with veggies
Snack: orange
Dinner: chocolate shakeology with natural peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment