Saturday, June 1, 2013

small changes to increase weight loss series

so until I run out of ideas :), I am including a "small changes to weight loss" section of my blog.  Each day will have some you can do to aid in your weight loss.
Today's small change: Make your coffee one step healthier...this means:
extra light and sweet -light and sweet
light and sweet-regular
regular-2 sugar and cream
2 sugar and cream-no sugar

I'm down to skim milk, no sugar ....I don't think I can do black.  But I started at extra light, extra sweet (now I think I'd gag on the sugar:), so that is a big change.

Put my foot down today and yippee...it didn't hurt.  I'm still being cautious but not being in pain is great! 

Today's exercise:
1  hour of swimming, 30 min weight workout (one exercise per muscle group -back, chest , upper abs, lower abs, obliques, biceps, lats, shoulders, triceps, chest) and "modified" pushups (since I'm not supposed to put weight on my foot yet

Today's diet:
Breakfast: wheat toast with natural pb, a frittata I made (egg whites, potato, green peppers, mushroom, onions)- one piece of that (the rest was taken home by my brother who had breakfast with me this am)
Snack: apple
Lunch: chicken burger, wheat roll, corn
Snack: raisins
Dinner: strawberry shakeology with blueberries
Snack: carrots


For the month of June, the challenge pack that I consider to be the secret of my success is ON SALE!  Body Combat with Shakeology!  20.00 savings. I love combat...the first thing I'm doing when I get cleared to put weight on this foot is doing a combat dvd.  It's tied with running for my first love:)  do you want to hear more about it?  email me april6678@sbcglobal.net, comment on the blog, or visit http://beachbodycoach.com/april6678
To quote Rach on the Dvd "Nows the time to fight for your fitness!"

Stay tuned for small changes to aid weight loss:)

No comments:

Post a Comment