Friday, June 7, 2013

conclusion-small changes to aid weight loss

I realized I would said I would write until I ran out of tips...and I think I told all the good ones.  I want to remind everyone there are small things you can do to be healthier (see my week's posts), but weight loss is a commitment.  It's a marathon, not a sprint.  If you stick to  it, you can get to your goal. 
If you are in need of health or support, a new facebook challenge groups starts June 17th.  Email april6678@sbcglobal.net or comment on the blog for details.

Today's workout: legs and abs weight workout, 1 hour of power yoga
Insanity the Asylum Back to Core DVD

Today's diet:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, half cup of oats
Snack: greek yogurt
Lunch: grilled chicken breast, corn
Snack: grapes
Dinner: strawberry shakeology with a fresh banana mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment