Thursday, June 6, 2013

small changes to aid weight loss part VI

***my good news of the day first:  This will be one of the last times I wear the dress I have on now.  It's longish now that my stomach is smaller............excited.
There was a little article about my weight loss coaching in the new haven advocate:)-yippee!

Small changes to aid weight loss part VI

-This is a suggestion I had to take for myself this morning.
Force yourself to at least make it to your gym, workout, class, etc.  even if you don't feel like it.  Usually once you get there, you'll feel better.  Even if you don't, stay for at least 15 minutes.  In that time , you'll get something done and something is always better than nothing!:)
    I had to try this in the AM.  I got up, was tired, and just blah.  I didnt really want to work out, but I started my 60 minute combat workout, felt a bit more energetic and got through it.  So I ended up doing more than I would have if I had chosen to stay in bed.
GEt out there and go for that workout!


Today's workout: 60 min Body Combat, weights (easy set with low weights - shoulders, biceps, triceps, back, chest, abs)
Today's diet:
egg white omelette with spinach, wheat toast with natural peanut butter
Snack: greek yogurt with fresh strawberries
Lunch: tofu with veggies
Snack: orange
Dinner: chocolate shakeology with natural peanut butter (1 tbsp)

*** Measured my waist today because it just seemed smaller in my workout pants....minus one half inch from last week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment