Friday, June 28, 2013

end of challenge.....but I'm still on my journey

So today was the last day of our challenge.  My results were 17.3 lbs lost and 18.4 inches lost.  I was pretty happy (I do admit I just bought myself a new dress (in a smaller size...medium!).  I am also so proud of my challenge participants..we had some big losses .  37.5 lbs was the biggest...but there were some other great ones.....15 lbs, 17lbs, 10 lbs, 7 lbs and 12 inches, 12 lbs, one person lost a pants size (that was her goal), and everyone lost something. 
I still have more to lose and am still on my journey.  My next challenge starts July 7th and anyone who wants to join is welcome I did take today off of dieting and exercise (although I still had shakeology for dinner) but I return to normal tomorrow.
Good work to all my challenge participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment